Oil for ATF automatic transmissions - Polytron UNITRAN ATF is recommended for use in all automatic transmissions of automobiles, minibuses, buses, trucks and other cars where the fluid is required to meet the requirements of the DEXRON III H specification.
It can also be used for lubricating semi-automatic gearboxes of cars, buses, trucks and other commercial vehicles, in hydrodynamic transmissions, hydraulic steering systems, differentials, industrial torque converters and other transmission equipment or hydraulic equipment for which the operation manual mentions the approvals and the use characteristics.
- Polytron UNITRAN ATF automatic transmission fluid ensures superior protection of automatic transmissions against wear and anti-friction at various speeds and loads, helps prevent premature failures
- Remarkable thermal and oxidation stability to keep the transmission free of residues and deposits even during extended operating intervals
- Very good properties at low temperatures, ensuring an easy start and good performance at low temperatures
- Reduces power losses and increases the performance and efficiency of hydraulic control systems and converters
- Good antifoaming properties ensure the reduction of the foaming tendency that could affect the circulation and lubrication properties of the oil.
- Properly dosed friction modifiers ensure quiet operation, smooth (no shocks), keeping the transmission efficiency
- Due to good detergent-dispersant properties, it ensures the maintenance of impurities in suspension and thus prevents the formation of deposits
- Very good compatibility with sealing materials, so that they retain their elasticity and no fluid loss occurs
- GM DEXRON III H
- Allison C4
- MAN 339 Type V-1/Type Z-1
- MB 236.5, MB 236.9
- Catepillar TO-2
- Volvo 97335
- Ford MERCON
- ZF TE-ML 02F/03D/04D/14A/17C
- VOITH H55.6335.33
- Sperry Vickers Hydraulic Pump
- Denison, Renk, Sundstrand
There are no reviews yet.