Synthetic engine oil Racing Tech 10W-60 1L - Polytron 10W-60 racing engine oil has been formulated for state-of-the-art performance in (turbo) petrol engines of cars and rally cars. The formulation of this product provides the additional reserves needed to withstand the extreme operating conditions during rally and racing. The unique chemistry of this product reduces internal friction and improves output power. The best quality base oils and a high-performance Polytron MTC additive system guarantee excellent thermal stability and wear protection. Racing Tech 10W-60 oil can also be used for daily city and highway driving.
Thanks to Polytron MTC, which is included in the additive package, Oil change intervals can be extended up to 50,000 km or more on cars that are still in good working order. Polytron MTC provides a considerable reduction in internal friction between moving engine parts, which can mean improved fuel efficiency in addition to eliminating wear compared to other products with the same degree of viscosity.
- Very high oxidation stability - protects the engine from oil thickening, high temperatures, mud deposits and varnishes
- Viscosity index improver with mechanical stability in fully synthetic multigrade oils protects against low viscosity in severe working conditions
- Effective cleaning agents-dispersants keep engine components clean
- Improving fuel consumption means higher fuel and diesel efficiency
- Anti-wear agents such as Polytron MTC eliminate wear on cam lobes and other high-demand parts
- They are recommended for domestic and foreign high performance engines
- Especially recommended for high speed engines, including those with turbochargers
- Recommended for cars, motorcycles and other gasoline and diesel engines
- Accompanied by Certificate of Conformity RAR-OCP no.4129
- Exceed SN & SN-RC / SM / CF and ACEA A3 / B3 / B4, C2 / C3, ILSAC GF-5 API classifications
- Meet the requirements of VW 501.01 / 505.00, Porsche A40, 503.00 / 506.00 / 506.01, BMW Longlife-04, Ford WSS-M2C913-A / B, Fiat 9.55535-S2, MB 229.31 / 229.51, GM-LL-A / B-025, Renault RN 0700 / RN 0710.
There are no reviews yet.