Synthetic engine oil 15W-40 4L - Polytron SAE 15W-40 fully synthetic engine oils are high performance oils designed to meet the latest warranty requirements of automakers. These engines have higher operating temperatures and require an engine oil that provides maximum protection against damage due to decreased viscosity, as well as thermal causes.
Thanks to Polytron MTC, which is included in the additive package, Oil change intervals can be extended up to 50,000 km or more on cars that are still in good working order. Polytron MTC provides a considerable reduction in internal friction between moving engine parts, which can mean improved fuel efficiency in addition to eliminating wear compared to other products with the same degree of viscosity.
- Very high oxidation stability - protects the engine from oil thickening, high temperatures, mud deposits and varnishes
- Viscosity index improver with mechanical stability in fully synthetic multigrade oils protects against low viscosity in severe working conditions
- Effective cleaning agents-dispersants keep engine components clean
- Improving fuel consumption means higher fuel and diesel efficiency
- Anti-wear agents such as Polytron MTC eliminate wear on cam lobes and other high-demand parts
- They are recommended for domestic and foreign high performance engines
- Especially recommended for small, high speed engines, including turbocharged ones
- Recommended for cars, light trucks, motorcycles and other gasoline and diesel engines
- Accompanied by Certificate of Conformity RAR-OCP no.4129
- Exceed AAPI CJ-4 / SM and ACEA A3 / B4, A3 / B3 classifications
- Meet the requirements of VW 502.00 / 505.00, VW 501.01, MB 229.3 / 229.1, PSA B71 2295, E9, MB 228.51 / 228.31, Renault Trucks RLD-3, MAN M3575, MTU Type 2.1, Volvo VDS-4, Mack EO-O Premium Plus , Cummins CES 20081, Detroit Diesel DDC 93K218, Caterpillar ECF-3, Deutz DQC III-10LA
There are no reviews yet.