Semi-synthetic engine oil 15W-40 1L - Semi-synthetic engine oils Polytron contains an effective cleaning agent-dispersant, which keeps the exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) engines very clean. They are further enriched with oxidation and corrosion inhibitors, and foam inhibitors, to protect vital engine parts from grip and wear and to protect corrosion bearings.
- They meet and exceed today's demanding energy conservation requirements
- TBN - total base number with alkalinity reserve for exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) engines
- Effectively neutralizes corrosive acids to protect bearings and other vital engine surfaces
- Premium base oils ensure excellent performance at low temperatures and a very long service life
- The Polytron MTC additive package adds many other great features such as wear removal and very clean engine components
- Recommended for motor vehicles and motorcycles where manufacturers specify API CI-4 / SL and ACEA A3 / B4, A3 / B3
- Meet the requirements of VW 502.00 / 505.00, VW 501.01
- Accompanied by Certificate of Conformity RAR-OCP no.4129
- Recommended for all Diesel engines with turbocharger and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR)
- Recommended for truck diesel engines used in transportation, construction and agriculture
- Meets E7, MB 229.3 / 229.1, MAN M3275, Volvo VDS-3, Renault Trucks RLD, Mack EO-M Plus, Cummins CES 20076/77, Caterpillar ECF-1-a, MAN M3277, MTU Type 2, Detroit Diesel DDC 93K215, Deutz DQC III-10.
There are no reviews yet.