Semi-synthetic engine oil 10W-30 4L - Semi-synthetic engine oils Polytron contains an effective cleaning agent-dispersant, which keeps the exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) engines very clean. They are further enriched with oxidation and corrosion inhibitors, and foam inhibitors, to protect vital engine parts from grip and wear and to protect corrosion bearings.
- They meet and exceed today's demanding energy conservation requirements
- TBN - total base number with alkalinity reserve for exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) engines
- Effectively neutralizes corrosive acids to protect bearings and other vital engine surfaces
- Premium base oils ensure excellent performance at low temperatures and a very long service life
- The Polytron MTC additive package adds many other great features such as wear removal and very clean engine components
- Recommended for motor vehicles and motorcycles where manufacturers specify API CI-4 / SL and ACEA A3 / B4, A3 / B3, JASO MA-2
- Meet the requirements of VW 502.00 / 505.00, VW 501.01, Renault RN0710 / 0700, MB 229.3 / 229.1, PSA B71 2294, PSA B71 2300, FIAT 9.55535-D2
- Accompanied by Certificate of Conformity RAR-OCP no.4129
- Recommended for all Diesel engines with turbocharger and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR)
- Recommended for truck diesel engines used in transportation, construction and agriculture
- Meets E4 / E7, MB 228.5 / 228.3, MB 229.3 / 229.1, MAN M3277, Volvo VDS-3, Renault Trucks RXD, Mack EO-M Plus, Cummins CES 20077/78, Caterpillar ECF-1-a, Deutz DQC III -10, MTU Type 3
There are no reviews yet.